YOUTH JUSTICE SERVICES
Administration Support (Contract to November 2018)
Join our team! Be part of a dynamic, not-for-profit organization committed to cultivating opportunities for at-risk youth and vulnerable adults to achieve independence through integration into communities of support. Employment with Anago enables you to contribute to a community where individuals have meaningful connections and are inspired to realize their potential as active participants.
As part of the administration team, the successful candidate will work weekday shifts, Monday through Friday, totalling twenty four (24) hours per week.
- Post Secondary education in Office Administration or Business program, or equivalent Post Secondary education
- Current immunizations and health assessment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be an organized individual and possess excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with administrative duties, report preparation/distribution, filing, data input and project work
- Candidates must be comfortable working in a busy, security conscious work environment
- Candidates must provide a current Police Records Check with Vulnerable Position Screening
- Post Secondary Education in related field
- One (1) year work experience with administrative duties as the main focus
- Bilingualism considered an asset
Work Location: King Street Detention Centre – London, ON
Starting Wage: $17.06 per hour plus 4% vacation pay
Application Deadline: Please submit resume and covering letter, referencing job number 06-052918-435 by 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 29, 2018 to:
Anago (Non) Residential Resources Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
371 Princess Avenue, London ON N6B 2A7
Fax: (519) 435-0062
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Anago is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com