|INVEST IN ANAGO TODAY:
Government support continues to steadily erode yet our community’s need for social services and intervention spirals out of control. We must look to private and corporate financial sources of funding for Anago to continue to operate safe and effective programs. Through the generosity of Anago donors we can continue to offer valued programs, recruit and retain skilled, experienced staff. With your support, Anago can continue to support vulnerable children and adults in achieving a quality life and become contributing members of our society.
Watch the Donate to Anago Video
|Your contribution can help fund:|
- Replacement of wheel chair vans
- Replacement of lifting devices for handicapped adults
- Renovations that accommodate and include people with special needs
- Building renovations to improve service delivery to highly traumatized youth
- Purchase the services of specific trauma specialists and therapists to increase the client’s opportunity for full recovery
- Support the implementation of “Positive Release” programs at Anago. Teach youth how to release their anger and aggression through positive and productive methods that are critical to building self esteem, confidence, solid conflict resolution skills and strong relationships with others. Your donation can build:
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Basketball/Tennis/Badminton court
- Soccer Field
- Baseball Field
- Greenhouse and Garden
- Create services which promote a life long commitment to healthy living and stress management (i.e. yoga, meditation)
- Renovation and replacement of furnishings and equipment to provide residences that are filled with respect for the individuals Anago serves and the Environment. Help Anago stay Green.
- Clothing and essentials for adults and youth.
- Give Youth HOPE for the future and contribute to a Scholarship program, which promotes and supports higher education. If you believe they can be tomorrow’s leaders, they will believe it too. Education is the key to touch tomorrow.
By supporting Anago today, you are ensuring there will be a healthy, viable work force of consumers and taxpayers tomorrow. Anago follows ethical fundraising practices consistent with Ethical and Financial Code.
Call 519-435-1099 or email email@example.com